CE Hrs: 6 non-contact APT Approved Provider #12-318
Participants complete the training online through the Jennifer Taylor Play Therapy Online Training Site. Click the link below to read more about the online training process and to register for the training. If you have any questions please let us know.
Registration and Information: Creative Play Therapy Interventions in the Supervision Process
Are you a play therapist needing play therapy supervision training? Are you a mental health professional wanting to enhance your supervision skills or incorporate play therapy interventions into your supervision experience? If so, this is the training for you! Creative Play Therapy Interventions in the Supervision Process provides an overview of clinical supervision and play therapy supervision. The pragmatics of supervision are covered including forms and inventories (samples provided) to use in supervision. The specific components of play therapy supervision are presented including successes and struggles in play therapy supervision and benefits and limits with utilizing play therapy interventions as a part of the supervision process. Several play therapy interventions designed to implement in the supervision process are highlighted with specific exercises for participants to experience. This online training is completed from home but includes an interactive/experiential component where participants are asked to complete exercises. Complete this informative and interactive correspondence training at your own pace, gain supervision CE Hours, and enhance your supervisory skills.
1) Explain a working definition and conceptualization of the clinical play therapy supervision process.
2) Utilize several supervision forms and resources applicable to the supervision process.
3) Define the benefits and limits in utilizing play therapy interventions in the supervision experience.
4) Identify 10 play therapy interventions to use for case consultation and 10 play therapy interventions to use for supervisee professional growth.
5) Outline 10 exercises designed to enhance the participants supervisory skills.
6) Describe how play therapy supervision might look differently than traditional supervision.
This training is approved for 6 CE hrs applicable to the Association for Play Therapy (APT). Attendees wishing to receive APT continuing education hours must meet the guidelines established by these organizations. This training is relevant for Registered Play Therapists, Licensed Counselors, Licensed Social Workers, Licensed Psychologists, School Counselors, Certified Counselors, and other Mental Health Professionals.